So what is “MommyCon?” you might ask, well, it is only the most awesome way to check out some of the latest mommy swag for both you and baby, as well as meet other moms, bloggers, and vendors from everywhere!
MommyCon happens several times a year all across the US and was created as a way for parents and expectant parents to celebrate the awesomeness that is natural parenting!
MommyCon is a great place to learn about the benefits of natural birth, breastfeeding and babywearing. Their main goal is to create a community of support, acceptance and non-judgement for women starting their journey into parenthood.
During your time at MommyCon you can enjoy some of the following:
- A full day of educational panels and workshops
- A product showcase hall of more than 50 exhibitors
- Babywearing Lounge
- Baby Gear Area with a try-no-need-to-buy philosophy
- Baby Food Court with talks on nutrition and eating challenges
- Baby Care Area and Cloth Diaper Resource Center
- Baby Safe Play Spaces throughout the event
Each conference ends with $10,000 worth of giveaways and each attendee receives a gift bag from MommyCon sponsors! Wait, what?! Prizes AND Gift Bags?? Yes please!
I cannot wait to join in the fun this year! I will be attending MommyCon Orlando so if you happen to come and see me there be sure to say hi!!
You can enter to win your own pair of tickets starting this Sunday!
Be sure to Subscribe to get all of our updates and never miss anything again.
Join the MommyCon community. Learn, laugh, and connect!
Be sure to check them out on Social Media
Disclosure: I am attending MommyCon 2016 for free as a MommyCon Blogger. All Event information was gathered from Mommy-Con.com All opinions are 100% my own!
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves my babies, being a wife, shopping, and being a homeschooler!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I hope to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Moma Clemons (see all)
- The Great Myrtle Beach Condo Giveaway! - June 17, 2019
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017