What are your plans for Friday night? Well, here in our home, we will be doing dinner and a movie! Since many of my readers are parents, I wanted to share what we will be cooking and watching so that you can join in with us!! Whether it is a Family night or a Date night, we have 2 awesome movies, and a meal everyone will like.
Seared Grouper with Corn, Zucchini, and Tomato Sauté
4 grouper fillets, or other firm fish such as halibut, cod, or salmon
1 tsp. Kosher salt
½ tsp. Freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 medium zucchini
1 large shallot
1½ c. fresh yellow corn kernels or frozen whole-kernel corn
2 clove garlic
1½ c. cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp. cold butter
¼ c. torn basil leaves
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook fish 4 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Sauté zucchini and shallot 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in corn and garlic, and sauté 2 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in tomatoes, butter, and basil, cooking until butter is just melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon vegetables onto serving plates, and top with fish.
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves my babies, being a wife, shopping, and being a homeschooler!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I hope to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Moma Clemons (see all)
- The Great Myrtle Beach Condo Giveaway! - June 17, 2019
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017