What are your plans for Friday night? Well, here in our home, we will be doing dinner and a movie! Since many of my readers are parents, I wanted to share what we will be cooking and watching so that you can join in with us!! Whether it is a Family night or a Date night, we have 2 awesome movies, and a meal everyone will like.
Linguine with Easy Meat Sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup pre-chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, garlic, oregano, and salt; cook 5 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Stir in tomato paste; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over pasta; top with cheese and parsley.
Recipe Courtesy of MyRecipes.com
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves my babies, being a wife, shopping, and being a homeschooler!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I hope to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Moma Clemons (see all)
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017
- Who doesn’t love a Freshly Picked Giveaway?! - June 18, 2017