Fried Fruit Pies
- Canned refrigerated biscuits
- Can of Pie filling, you can use Peach, Apple, Cherry, Blackberry, etc…
Yes- that’s IT!
- On a floured surface roll out a biscuit
- Add some pie filling to the center
- Fold over and crimp the edges with a fork
- Fry on each side till golden brown.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and you’ll say Yummmmmm.
Nobody ever believes it’s just canned biscuits and canned pie filling when they taste this.
Be sure to subscribe in the sidebar or down at the bottom of this page so that you don’t miss out on our reviews and recipes as well as our other great content! You can also Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter!
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves my babies, being a wife, shopping, and being a homeschooler!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I hope to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Moma Clemons (see all)
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017
- Who doesn’t love a Freshly Picked Giveaway?! - June 18, 2017