With every purchase of Hop ‘n’ Roll playwear, 1% of the proceeds will be donated to KaBOOM! – a national non-profit that inspires communities to support play and creates great places to play for kids in underserved communities across America. Your readers can also donate directly to KaBOOM! on top of their online or in-store Hop ‘n’ Roll purchase. Now that calls for a happy dance!
To celebrate the launch of Hop ‘n’ Roll and the power of play, Gymboree has planned the following activities from April 7 – May 31 with the goal of raising enough money to build better places to play for 10,000 deserving kids:
- Gymboree Play & Music partners will be taking over the Gymboree Play Date page on Tumblr to include creative fun-filled playtime tips and ideas and to foster creativity and confidence. Definitely encourage your readers to check it out!
- PBS KIDS®: Gymboree (proud sponsor of Jim Henson’s “Dinosaur Train” on PBS KIDS) will support PBS KIDS’ “Explore the Outdoors” campaign via special in-store programming on Gymboree TV, giveaways on Gymboree’s Facebook page, and participation in local PBS member station “Explore the Outdoors” events.
- Pinterest Playdate Map: Partners and top bloggers will continue to contribute to Gymboree’s Pinterest Playdate Map – an incredible resource for families to discover new and exciting places to play, whether on a trip or in their very own backyard.
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves my babies, being a wife, shopping, and being a homeschooler!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I hope to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Moma Clemons (see all)
- The Great Myrtle Beach Condo Giveaway! - June 17, 2019
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017