- 1/2 cup flaked salmon
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 Tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- dash black pepper and red pepper
- Drain salmon well.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
- Gradually beat in milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add salmon, bread crumbs, lemon juice, salt and both peppers.
- Let cook just enough to form into patties with hands.
- Sauté patties in melted butter or olive oil until lightly browned and heated through.
Try this recipe with other types of fish as well and let us know what you think!
Be sure to subscribe in the sidebar or down at the bottom of this page so that you don’t miss out on our reviews and recipes as well as our other great content! You can also Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter!
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves life!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I love being able to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
Latest posts by Dora Clemons (see all)
- Start a Magical Christmas Family Tradition That Your Child Will Cherish Forever! - November 12, 2018
- Can we trust our educational system? - August 1, 2017
- Who doesn’t love a Freshly Picked Giveaway?! - June 18, 2017